The new Planetarium has a room of about 300 square meters and is covered by a large dome, specially made by the French company Denis. The dome has a diameter of 14 meters and has 100 seats on the comfortable ergonomic seats mounted in concentric rows.
All new optical technology and digital, and in particular the splendid optical projector SN 88, has been specially designed and built by RS Enterprises Automation Industries, also French.
It is completely automated and is a tool consisting of several elements:
- The Planetarium itself, made up of two hemispheres projecting about 4500 stars for the projection of the Equator, the Ecliptic and the Zodiac.
- 5 projectors for the planets
- 12 slide projectors that project a single image of the entire dome
- The stereo audio system, consisting of 6 channels
- The ability to animate astronomical images in 3D
Porto di Roma
Roma da visitare
Rioni di Roma
Quartieri di Roma
I migliori hotel e bed & breakfast
I migliori centri estetici e parrucchieri
I migliori ristoranti, pizzerie, enoteche, bar e pasticcerie
GENOMEGA s.c.a r.l. - Partita IVA 11243931000 - Copyright